[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- From: Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:37:20 +0000
- To: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
2012/10/5 Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
> > "Image Capacity:", "New Capacity:"
> > What is that? Size in pixels? Size in bytes? Maximum byte size for a
> > fixed size in pixels with minimum compression by the selected codec?
> No idea, context would help. Never just post the raw strings, but at
> least the ID and the resource-name.
This string is from:
and the context is:
compressgraphicdialog.src RID_SVXDLG_COMPRESSGRAPHICS FT_CG_5_X
Christian, does this help?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 4.0 translation has started
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 4.0 translation has started
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Does wiki want to come out and play?