Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 4.0 translation has started

Hello,

Sometime ago we talked about removing oracle related strings from
libreoffice files. But they are still presente. For instance:

svx/source/dialog.po

Context: docrecovery.src RID_SVXPAGE_ERR_REP_WELCOME FT_RECOV_DESCR
fixedtext.text

Will they be removed or stay as is?

Regards

--