Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help to find specific string

Hi Sérgio,
On 19/11/2012 17:22, Sérgio Marques wrote:
> 2012/11/19 Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>
>

>> I've done a grep on my files, but I don't get the strings you mentioned,
>> only:
>> libo_ui-fr/sw/source/ui/utlui.po:445:msgid "Table of Contents"
>> libo_ui-fr/sw/source/ui/index.po:99:msgid "Table of Contents"
>>
>> A grep in the help didn't give any result also.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>

> Hello Sophie,
>
> Maybe I didn´t make myself clear
>
> To access fields got to Writer -> Index and Tables -> Index and Tables ->
> Index/Table tab
>
> Take a look on this image<http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16923371>.
> It´s in Portuguese but You´ll get the picture. In Your language is
> different of course

So, this is the second string I gave you
#. jHaq
#: cnttab.src#TP_TOX_SELECT.LB_TYPE.1.stringlist.text
msgid "Table of Contents"

the file is libo_ui-fr/sw/source/ui/index.po and the line 99

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>