Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help to find specific string

2012/11/19 Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>

> I've done a grep on my files, but I don't get the strings you mentioned,
> only:
> libo_ui-fr/sw/source/ui/utlui.po:445:msgid "Table of Contents"
> libo_ui-fr/sw/source/ui/index.po:99:msgid "Table of Contents"
>
> A grep in the help didn't give any result also.
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie
> >
> > Regards

Hello Sophie,

Maybe I didn´t make myself clear

To access fields got to Writer -> Index and Tables -> Index and Tables ->
Index/Table tab

Take a look on this image<http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16923371>.
It´s in Portuguese but You´ll get the picture. In Your language is
different of course

--
Sérgio Marques