Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help to find specific string

Hi Sergio,
On 19/11/2012 13:35, Sérgio Marques wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anyone knows in which file or better yet the keyid from these strings:
> Writer -> Insert -> Indexes and Tables -> Indexes and Tables ->
> Index/Table (tab) -> Title -> *Table of contents (text)*
> *
> *
> Writer -> Insert -> Indexes and Tables -> Indexes and Tables ->
> Index/Table (tab) -> Type -> *Table of contents (drop down)* *
> *

I've done a grep on my files, but I don't get the strings you mentioned,
libo_ui-fr/sw/source/ui/utlui.po:445:msgid "Table of Contents"
libo_ui-fr/sw/source/ui/index.po:99:msgid "Table of Contents"

A grep in the help didn't give any result also.

Kind regards
> Regards

Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>
Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation