[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation
- From: Zeki Bildirici <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 02:06:36 +0200
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>, Necdet Yücel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2012/11/15 Andras Timar <email@example.com>:
> If all goes well, I'll upload LibreOffice 4.0 po files to Pootle this
> weekend. I will migrate your LibreOffice 3.6 translations that I find
> LibreOffice 4.0 is to be released in February, 2013, and it is still a
> moving target from the localization point of view.
Is it an urgent matter? We are working very hard to finish the full
translation of LibreOffice to Turkish, we are on %96 on help content
and there are only 18K words left. We need ~2 weeks to finish it.
Having 2 branches doubles the work for untranslated work.
I think it will be better to postpone it for everybody to prepare for
the new branch.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation||khagaroth <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Critical Failing Checks
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.4 RC1 available
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation