Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation

Hi Andras,

2012.11.15 17:21, Andras Timar wrote:
If all goes well, I'll upload LibreOffice 4.0 po files to Pootle this
weekend. I will migrate your LibreOffice 3.6 translations that I find
in Pootle. I'll take down Pootle during the update. LibreOffice 3.6
translations will be moved to new libo36x_ui and libo36x_help projects
(so metadata, such as suggestions cannot be preserved). libo_ui and
libo_help projects will have LibreOffice 4.0 files. It is the same
that I did for 3.5 -> 3.6.

Perhaps fully cloning projects (with suggestions and other stuff) would be a valid feature request for Pootle? :)

Rimas