[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- From: Korrawit Pruegsanusak <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 18:12:00 +0700
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:22 AM, Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Please test this new server during the next few days and report problems
> here. We wouldn't like to make the real switch if any big issues arise.
1. From https://libreoffice.locamotion.org/th/terminology/notices,
clicking tab "Translate" lead to https://translate.html/ This seems
to affect all languages.
2. Using Google Chrome 23 on WinXP, *every* click of translation unit,
such as clicking any word from , including the first page load,
result in "Unknown error" appeared at the bottom of the page. This
appeared with both logged-in and non logged-in state.
Using Firefox 16 on WinXP, this problem didn't appear, neither logged-in or not.
3. Please see another thread 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.4-rc1 from libreoffice-3-6 branch