[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment
- From: Korrawit Pruegsanusak <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:53:23 +0700
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak <
> email@example.com> wrote:
>> Using Pootle today, I found that, after I submitted a translation in
>> Project Terminology, in Thai language, the "extracted comment" (the
>> line starting with "#." in .po file) wasn't shown in Pootle UI
>> anymore. But it's still accessible via Download.
> I've also seen this problem. KeyID is #. comment and it is lost after
> editing the segment. Not ideal, indeed. We plan to upgrade Pootle next week
> to a new major version. If problem persists, it will be worth to report it
> to Pootle bugzilla.
Thanks for the info :-) and sorry for late reply.
I've tried new pootle server as you announced in another thread, and
this problem seems (partially) solved.
This means, for newly-translated word, this problem didn't appear.
But for already-translated word that has this problem, such as "Free
Software" , the problem persisted. The comment didn't appear at
first, and I tried to edit it, but the comment didn't appear anymore.
I guess this might be cache problem (?)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment||Korrawit Pruegsanusak <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.4-rc1 from libreoffice-3-6 branch
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Feature Request Survey