Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment

Hello Andras,

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak <
> detective.conan.1412@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Using Pootle today, I found that, after I submitted a translation in
>> Project Terminology, in Thai language, the "extracted comment" (the
>> line starting with "#." in .po file) wasn't shown in Pootle UI
>> anymore. But it's still accessible via Download.
>>

> I've also seen this problem. KeyID is #. comment and it is lost after
> editing the segment. Not ideal, indeed. We plan to upgrade Pootle next week
> to a new major version. If problem persists, it will be worth to report it
> to Pootle bugzilla.

Thanks for the info :-) and sorry for late reply.

I've tried new pootle server as you announced in another thread, and
this problem seems (partially) solved.
This means, for newly-translated word, this problem didn't appear.

But for already-translated word that has this problem, such as "Free
Software" [1], the problem persisted. The comment didn't appear at
first, and I tried to edit it, but the comment didn't appear anymore.
I guess this might be cache problem (?)

[1] https://libreoffice.locamotion.org/th/terminology/translate.html#unit=59179

Best Regards,
--