[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.4-rc1 from libreoffice-3-6 branch
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.4-rc1 from libreoffice-3-6 branch
- From: Petr Mladek <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 17:22:58 +0100
- To: libreoffice-dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
please note that the commit deadline for 3.6.4-rc1 is on Monday, November 12,
The tag and branch libreoffice-3-6-4 is going to be created the day after.
Only commits with 3 reviewers will be allowed for that branch.
PS: Please, help with reviewing pending commits.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Irish Windows builds