Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal

Hi Valter, all,

I've added the documentation list on CC
On 08/11/2012 21:01, Valter Mura wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I wonder if it would possible to integrate the LibreOffice documents loaded
> in the ODFAuthors site inside Pootle, to better work with them and share
> translations/strings.
>
> What about it?

I did an experiment some time ago, see this thread
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg01156.html

From what I remember, it was not so hard to convert, maintain and
translate, but if I remember well too, there was very low interest in
the process and was removed from Pootle.

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>