[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- From: Tadele Assefa <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 12:07:15 +0300
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I am unable to access the server as says "500 Internal Server Error". It open the home page once and when i click a link, the 500 occurs again.
On 11/08/2012 11:22 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
The installation of the pilot Pootle server for TDF is now complete. It's
using a dump from the 7th of November.
You can access this pilot server at https://libreoffice.locamotion.org
Yes, I know the certificate error pops up but since it's a temporary thing
we can live with that, can't we?
Please test this new server during the next few days and report problems
here. We wouldn't like to make the real switch if any big issues arise.
The server is **for testing purposes only** and that *any data entered will
If all goes well, we would make the final switch on Monday.
This final switch will require a downtime of few hours in the current
official server (translations.documentfoundation.org) in order to upgrade
the DB and avoid any data losses.
Additional downtime is expected next week, related to the uploading of
LibreOffice 4.0 templates. I'll write more about that later.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server