[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 21:22:06 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The installation of the pilot Pootle server for TDF is now complete. It's
using a dump from the 7th of November.
You can access this pilot server at https://libreoffice.locamotion.org
Yes, I know the certificate error pops up but since it's a temporary thing
we can live with that, can't we?
Please test this new server during the next few days and report problems
here. We wouldn't like to make the real switch if any big issues arise.
The server is **for testing purposes only** and that *any data entered will
If all goes well, we would make the final switch on Monday.
This final switch will require a downtime of few hours in the current
official server (translations.documentfoundation.org) in order to upgrade
the DB and avoid any data losses.
Additional downtime is expected next week, related to the uploading of
LibreOffice 4.0 templates. I'll write more about that later.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server||Korrawit Pruegsanusak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server||Tadele Assefa <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server||Nagy Ákos <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server||Pau Iranzo <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server||khagaroth <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server