Hi Sophie,

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>wrote:

Could you give us a link where we can find more information about the
transformation from src to xml file format?

If you are interested in details, it is documented in the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/WidgetLayout
However, this change will be transparent to translators. I remember when
module cui was cut out of module svx back in OOo times, and suddenly all
translators had a lot of untranslated dialogs, which were translated
before. It would be better to avoid this situation, and migrate
translations centrally. I have not tried to do that, but I will find out
something.

Also I've seen messages on the dev list that the wiki help will become
the primary help in the future, could you give us more information on
this or where we can find it, I would like to understand the process :)
Thanks in advance

... in the future, yes, that may never come, so I cannot tell anything else
about this. It is still in planning phase. I will oppose any change that
does not provide a smooth migration path to save our years of work that we
have put into help translations. Ideally this process will be transparent
to translators as well. I like the general concept of web based help, and I
will help to make it happen. I'll inform this mailing list, when I know
more.

Best regards,
Andras