Please forgive me, if you have already received this mail, I sent it to
every Pootle user.
However, we do not want to leave out anyone.

During the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin quite a few Pootle feature
requests
were collected from translators. Together with Dwayne Bailey we went through
those, removed duplicates and assigned priority/difficulty values to them.

We would like to ask your opinion about priorities of these Pootle feature
requests, too. Please help us to decide what to implement with higher
priority,
given the fact that resources are limited.

Could you please follow the link below, and fill out the Google form.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZhMjZQa0s2bUhRaHdLbmlhZjFfeVE6MQ#gid=0

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Andras Timar