[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Feature Request Survey
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Feature Request Survey
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 20:18:01 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Please forgive me, if you have already received this mail, I sent it to
every Pootle user.
However, we do not want to leave out anyone.
During the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin quite a few Pootle feature
were collected from translators. Together with Dwayne Bailey we went through
those, removed duplicates and assigned priority/difficulty values to them.
We would like to ask your opinion about priorities of these Pootle feature
requests, too. Please help us to decide what to implement with higher
given the fact that resources are limited.
Could you please follow the link below, and fill out the Google form.
Thanks for your help.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Feature Request Survey||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Feature Request Survey||khagaroth <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Feature Request Survey
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle UI not show extracted comment
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Feature Request Survey