[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help with Lightproof localisation for LibreOffice
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help with Lightproof localisation for LibreOffice
- From: Коростіль Данило <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:38:34 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Németh László <email@example.com>
I am the owner of the Tamil localisation effort, and am creating the
grammar checker for LibreOffice using Lightproof. I am having trouble
matching the diacritic marks that are so common in Tamil. For example --
will match தாலம but not தாலம்
I would like to match the whole word, including the diacritic mark; but I'm
not sure how to trap it.
Would appreciate if you had faced similar problem for your language and
have solved it.
AFAIK it's a known bug of python2. It doesn't support unicode completely. So you need to switch to python3 to process your language without this kind of problems.
I'm not sure when Lightproof will deliver python3 support, probably László tell you more.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Help with Lightproof localisation for LibreOffice||Elanjelian Venugopal <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Help with Lightproof localisation for LibreOffice
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.3-rc2 from libreoffice-3-6-3 branch
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Help with Lightproof localisation for LibreOffice
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.3-rc2 from libreoffice-3-6-3 branch