Hi all,

this is a quick mail to inform you about the start of a
new icon test. Please participate and spread the word
about it widely. Last time we only had 12 femal
participants - we can do better than that :)

More details in my blog:

http://www.opensource-usability-
labs.com/kde/2012/10/12/participate-new-libreoffice-icon-
test-started/

Or go directly to the test:

http://userweave.net/survey/22e772e174ed479abe2658be44dedca2

Thank you in the name of the LibreOffice design team!

Björn
--
Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
Business Management & Research

User Prompt GmbH | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer
Björn Balazs