[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Looking for the Occitan site maintainer
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Looking for the Occitan site maintainer
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 02:42:57 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2012-10-07 15:25, Sophie Gautier a écrit :
On 07/10/2012 21:11, Marc Paré wrote:
Does anyone know if the Occitan group is still active? I am trying to
get in touch with the Occitan site maintainer.
Who did you try to reach and for which issue ?
Membership& Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation
I am just trying to contact Bruno Gallart but my emails to him bounce and I thought there may have been a change. I am trying to keep the list of site maintainers up to date and we have sent 2 emails out to site maintainers directly to their email addresses. Bruno's email is the only one that is bouncing.
It looks like the last time Bruno was on the list was on April 26th.
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Looking for the Occitan site maintainer||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Looking for the Occitan site maintainer||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Looking for the Occitan site maintainer
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Looking for the Occitan site maintainer
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Looking for the Occitan site maintainer
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Looking for the Occitan site maintainer