[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] bibliography entries and formatting
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] bibliography entries and formatting
- From: Takaaki Higuchi <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 08:03:38 +0900
- To: LibreOffice L10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't know much about bibliography, but I think your point seems relevant.
So I'd like to suggest you to put it on bugzilla(https://bugs.freedesktop.org/)
as a feature enhancement request.
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Yury Tarasievich
> I'd appreciate a quick answer on l10n-related aspect of bibliography index
> (not involving exhaustive source digging):
> The default set of bib entries types (Article, Book etc.), with their
> default formattings -- is it programmed in or, possibly, put as a xml-form
> somewhere in a system template file?
> The built-in bib processing and formatting does not really fit in well with
> the local, well-established requirements for bib (GOST 7, as a matter of
> fact); involves too much of extra work. And yes, I know of Zotero (and a few
> of other similar packages), and those do not really address my issue.
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] bibliography entries and formatting||Yury Tarasievich <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Looking for the Occitan site maintainer
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Looking for the Occitan site maintainer
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] bibliography entries and formatting
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] more currencies for donations