[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese dictionary update
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese dictionary update
- From: Sérgio Marques <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18:58:11 +0100
- To: Lior Kaplan <email@example.com>
- Cc: Libreoffice Translation List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2012/10/7 Lior Kaplan <email@example.com>
> Seems that the current dictionary has a flat layout (filesystem wise),
> could prepare the updated dictionary as a patch to the current one? (mainly
> updating the relevant configuration files, as the dic and aff files are
> taken "as is").
> When ready, just send me the files and I'll commit them.
Thanks for the offer but Andras already made the changes.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese dictionary update||Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese dictionary update||Lior Kaplan <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese dictionary update
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Looking for the Occitan site maintainer
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese dictionary update
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese dictionary update