[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19:56:15 +0200
- To: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Christian Lohmaier
> On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Pootle is currently down and I have to check some strings.
>> Maintenance or some issue?
> No planned maintenance afaik - I'll check.. Thanks for the notification.
python update changed urandom inclusion behaviour-stuff, in this case
all that was needed was reloading apache to make it use of the updated
python instead of a mix between old and new.
But other updates require reboot of the server, so there will be a
short downtime in the next hours for the reboot.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle down||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.7 RC2 available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] About Pootle performance