[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19:44:17 +0200
- To: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Pootle is currently down and I have to check some strings.
> Maintenance or some issue?
No planned maintenance afaik - I'll check.. Thanks for the notification.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle down||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle down
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle down
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle down