[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 02:07:26 +0200
- To: Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com> wrote:
> on the road to 3.7.x there are a few strings that I need some background about:
> "Classic/Modern Fax from Private"
> Does this mean a template for a classic/modern fax, sent from a
> private number (from a private, home phone number)?
Yes - this is part of the File|Wizards → Fax (or is it Assistants
nowadays? don't know what it's called in english)
Where you send it from doesn't matter, it is just different layouts,
the business one use a slightly different layout.
> "Image Capacity:", "New Capacity:"
> What is that? Size in pixels? Size in bytes? Maximum byte size for a
> fixed size in pixels with minimum compression by the selected codec?
No idea, context would help. Never just post the raw strings, but at
least the ID and the resource-name.
Could imagine they appear in File|Export in Impress, after selecting
an image format.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings||Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Does wiki want to come out and play?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings