[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 21:35:25 +0200
- To: email@example.com
on the road to 3.7.x there are a few strings that I need some background about:
"Classic/Modern Fax from Private"
Does this mean a template for a classic/modern fax, sent from a
private number (from a private, home phone number)?
"Image Capacity:", "New Capacity:"
What is that? Size in pixels? Size in bytes? Maximum byte size for a
fixed size in pixels with minimum compression by the selected codec?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix in 3.6.2 rc1
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Participants for IconTest
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] meaning of some new strings