Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Participate and spread the word: 1st LibreOffice IconTest started

Hi Michael,

the test in this phase checks the quality (by subjective
and objective meassurements) of the currently used icons
in the standard LibreOffice Writer setup. This is one of
the most basic tasks: I want to print a page - which of
the icons symbolises 'print'?

This way we are able to spot the not so well working
icons. In a later test we will be presenting alternatives
for these icons to spot a good and working solution.

So, (most likely) no bug :)

Hope this answers your questions?!?

Am Montag, 1. Oktober 2012, 20:01:14 schrieb Michael
> Hi Björn,
> I admit I haven't followed this thread closely but I'm
half way through,
> I guess, and I'm confused. Should this be offering me
just the standard
> LO icons? It kinda feels (at the moment) as if it's
just a test as to
> how well I've memorized the icons. When I see a
question like "Which is
> the best fitting icon" (for Print for example) I sort
of expect a
> selection of icons all related to printing.
> Is this as intended or am I a bug victim?
> Cheers
> Michael
> 01/10/2012 19:43, sgrìobh Björn Balazs:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > we just started the first of a series of icon tests
> > LibreOffice. Please take 4 minutes and participate at
> >

> > or shortend:http://goo.gl/6lACc
> >
> > If you liked the icon test, please spread the word -
> > via Facebook, Twitter, email or just ring at your
> > neighbors door... We want to have as many people
> > participating as possible to get great and reliable
> > results from the test.
> >
> > Thanks to the awesome LibreOffice translating
> > this test is available in English, German, French,
> > Italian, Polish, Hebrew. Hopefully we can get even
> > languages in the next tests! Contact me if you want
> > contribute your language to the next test!
> >
> > This test will most likely be closed on Thursday!
> >
> > Thanks for participating in the name of the
> > UX team,
> >
> > Björn
Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
Business Management & Research
T +49 30 6098548-21 | M +49 179 4541949

User Prompt GmbH | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer
Björn Balazs