[libreoffice-l10n] Release 3.5.7 RC1 as final (was: [Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.7 RC1 test builds available)

Fridrich Strba wrote:
> Builds are now being uploaded to a public (but non-mirrored - so don't
> spread news too widely!) place, as soon as they're available. Grab
> them here:
>
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

There were no bugs reported against this version, and we see no
pending patches nor any commits on this branch - suggestion
therefore is to skip RC2 and declare RC1 final.

Any violent objection needs to be accompanied by a patch - currently
RC2 would be binary identical to RC1. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten