[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?
- From: Niklas Johansson <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:04:08 +0200
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10-lista <email@example.com>
Andras Timar 2012-09-28 10:28:
I hope everything went in ok. I went old school this time and used the developers list. At first I did the changes to use the clone I made from core-repo. But that of course didn't track changes in help. So I cloned the help repo and re-applied the changes and was able to create the patch.What is the procedure to do a small correction to the English help-file?Procedure is the same as for any other patches, please read:
and send your patch via gerrit. I'm looking forward to receiving your patch.
Sorry for rambling on a bit, please let me know if I messed up somewhere.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?||Niklas Johansson <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-design] Testing LO Icons - translators needed!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.2 RC2 available
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.2 RC2 available