[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?
- From: Niklas Johansson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:21:24 +0200
- To: Libreoffice ln10-lista <email@example.com>
What is the procedure to do a small correction to the English help-file?
I modified the xhp-file and did a build of the Office and everything looks good as far as I can see.
What to do next. What subproject does the built-in help files? l10n, documentation, something else?
seems to suggest documentation, but when following the link to verify that it was the correct place I only found information on how the getting started guides etc. is produced.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] translation of today's PR
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] translation of today's PR
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Correcting English help-file?