Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website project updated

2012/9/24 khagaroth <khagaroth@gmail.com>

> As Rimas already noted, I do mean the extension _website_, not the
> pootle project. As I remember, the translations worked, then someone
> tried to do some changes to the extension site without making a backup
> (really good idea) and botched the job, forcing him to restore from
> some older backup and since then, the translations don't work.

But this could be easily done (I guess) cause pottle has the translations.
The person who is in charge of website could merge them. But as Rimas
mentioned, the dev could be working on other things and do not have the
time to update website.

Sérgio Marques