Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website project updated

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Sérgio Marques <smarquespt@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/9/24 khagaroth <khagaroth@gmail.com>
>>

>> PS: Could someone from the web team have a look at the extension site,
>> the translations don't work for that one.
>>

> Pootle reports them as outdated

As Rimas already noted, I do mean the extension _website_, not the
pootle project. As I remember, the translations worked, then someone
tried to do some changes to the extension site without making a backup
(really good idea) and botched the job, forcing him to restore from
some older backup and since then, the translations don't work.