[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug in pootle?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug in pootle?
- From: khagaroth <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:14:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This happened for me in Czech language on a few files too (for example
in Askbot djangojs.po). I fixed this by downloading the files an
translating them offline, then uploading back.
Speaking about Askbot, the PO files contain some suspicious strings
that don't look correct (for example use-these-chars-in-tags) and
don't correspond to the strings in the source files on Askbot git. And
I remember seeing a cutoff multiline string, where only the first line
was in the PO file. That might bee worth a look too.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Bug in pootle?||"Jon Lachmann" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Afan Oromo
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Afan Oromo
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug in pootle?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug in pootle?