[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 3.6.1 rc1 translation bugs
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 3.6.1 rc1 translation bugs
- From: Zeki Bildirici <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:38:57 +0300
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
2012/8/12 Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Please correct errors, especially fatal errors for rc2.
All errors for tr are fixed.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] 3.6.1 rc1 translation bugs||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.1 RC1 available
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug in pootle?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 3.6.1 rc1 translation bugs
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-3-6-1 created