Hi all,
On 11/08/2012 11:22, Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (11-08-12 09:27)
We would like to get some idea of how much time would be reasonable for
the language teams to get notice of the completion of the global "3.7
Features and Fixes" page to allow you for translation?

I have no specific idea for that. Of course one day is not enough.
But somewhere between 5 and 8 should be OK for us.

having a week-end in this time frame is a real plus :)

Of course a lot of the information is already available on the wiki for
a longer time, so anyone interested could start working on it early,
also helping rewriting technical stuff in a way that end users can
understand.

May be we should use the projects@list and post reminders on a regular basis about the features page and the stuff needed to be translated (because localizer are not always the members doing the translation).

And of course, thanks for all your work on the 3.6 page!

+1, thanks a lot :)

Kind regards
Sophie