[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Global site release page and translation
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Global site release page and translation
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 11:22:41 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Marc Paré wrote (11-08-12 09:27)
We would like to get some idea of how much time would be reasonable for
the language teams to get notice of the completion of the global "3.7
Features and Fixes" page to allow you for translation?
I have no specific idea for that. Of course one day is not enough.
But somewhere between 5 and 8 should be OK for us.
Of course a lot of the information is already available on the wiki for a longer time, so anyone interested could start working on it early, also helping rewriting technical stuff in a way that end users can understand.
And of course, thanks for all your work on the 3.6 page!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Global site release page and translation||Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Global site release page and translation||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Global site release page and translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Global site release page and translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Global site release page and translation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Global site release page and translation