Sophie,

Dne ponedeljek, 06. avgust 2012 je poĊĦiljatelj Sophie Gautier <
gautier.sophie@gmail.com> napisal:
Hi Martin,
On 06/08/2012 12:33, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:

Dear Sophie,

[...]

The release has already been delayed for a week. You know that when this

bug is very important for you, another one will be very important for me,
and still another one for my neighbor, we could delayed it for weeks...

Well, spell checking is a major thing for all users in an office suite.

So we will release 3.7 if printing only works with a workaround, and
3.8.0
if keyboard only works with a workaround?

So your community is already testing the builds to make sure it won't
happen ? We all agree this bug is annoying and as I said you can still
focus your users on 3.5.x version or the next 3.6.1 which will be ready
when they'll come back from vacations.

I will stop right here and now, because you are really pissing me off.

I am single handedly translating lo since ooo 24, am occasionally testing
it, when such tests were available for ooo, am promoting lo in slovenian
with translation of news about new releases and release notes and I am even
in the middle of translating the getting started guide, so you really
picked the wrong person go bring to the verge of getting berzerk.
Just say if you want it, i can abandon this project in a second.

I have never raised my voice before for unimportant matters with oo and lo
developers.

So I guess you will use this same argument, "why didnt you test it
yourself", with reviwers of lo?

The future is bright.

If LO would not set this release date in the summer vacation period of
the
northern hemisphere, maybe more of us would be able to test... so that is
my advice for future release plans.

Releases were available for tests before that, this is also why I'm
asking on your feedback to improve our QA process and why I search how we
can find more people to help.

Kind regards
Sophie

deleted