[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Fixing </emph> tags
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Fixing </emph> tags
- From: Sérgio Marques <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:52:44 +0100
- To: Libreoffice Translation List <email@example.com>
This afternoon I was fixing some </emph> tags in pt locale but I´m pretty
sure that I´ve messed some.
Can You please do some checking and let me know which ones I need to fix?
In help packages there are many strings without starting <emph> tag. Most
of them end with <emph/>. Maybe if someone have the time and skills could
do a cleanup.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 3.6 translations (one final push)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 3.6 translations (one final push)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] 3.6 translations (one final push)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Merging 3.5 with 3.6 translations