[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction
- From: Lailah <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:15:34 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Welcome to LibreOffice, Nagamoto-san.
Regards from South America
El lun, 16-07-2012 a las 23:22 -0400, Takuro Nagamoto escribió:
> My name is Takuro Nagamoto.
> I am a Japanese translator working for Redhat.
> I have some translation experience in Fedora, RHEL, and JBoss.
> Hope I can contribute to the LibreOffice localization community.
> Takuro Nagamoto
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Introduction||Takuro Nagamoto <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] contribute in Korean translation
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Help regarding total word count problem in Hindi Language
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Spam on locale list