[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-rc2 from libreoffice-3-6 branch
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-rc2 from libreoffice-3-6 branch
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:49:28 +0200
- To: email@example.com
2012/7/18 Jan Holesovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On 2012-07-17 at 16:54 +0200, khagaroth wrote:
> > Then perhaps the toplevel tree entries shouldn't be selectable anymore
> > and clicking on them should move the selection to (and display) the
> > first corresponding subitem.
> I thought there was even an EasyHack for this somewhere, but now I
> cannot find it - does anybody recall if it was
Should not be better to keep all sub-items sticky opened?
*Open Source is better!*
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-rc2 from libreoffice-3-6 branch
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Libreoffice contribution...
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-rc2 from libreoffice-3-6 branch
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] strange strings