[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction
- From: Danishka Navin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:12:51 +0530
- To: email@example.com
Could you please create an account at .
Please find required information at  to contact Japanese l10n team for
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Takuro Nagamoto <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
> My name is Takuro Nagamoto.
> I am a Japanese translator working for Redhat.
> I have some translation experience in Fedora, RHEL, and JBoss.
> Hope I can contribute to the LibreOffice localization community.
> Takuro Nagamoto
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Introduction||Takuro Nagamoto <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] contribute in Korean translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction