[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Add Current ICU Word-breaking for Khmer?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Add Current ICU Word-breaking for Khmer?
- From: Nathan Wells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 08:52:44 +0700
- To: email@example.com
I was wondering if someone could help me to add current ICU word-breaking
capabilities for Khmer (Cambodian) into LibreOffice. Word-break support for
Khmer has been added to ICU (http://bugs.icu-project.org/trac/ticket/8329)
but I am not sure how to get it added into LibreOffice for spelling checker
and line-break ease of use (Khmer has no "real" spaces between words like
Thai, but we add zero-width spaces between words in order to use a spelling
checker and for line-breaks).
I helped add Khmer word-breaking to ICU, but I am not much of a programmer,
so if anyone would be willing to help, that would be wonderful.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Add Current ICU Word-breaking for Khmer?||Eike Rathke <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug hunting session: we need you :)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-beta3 from libreoffice-3-6 branch and Hard English string and UI freeze!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug hunting session: we need you :)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Add Current ICU Word-breaking for Khmer?