[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Is this a typo?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Is this a typo?
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:30:55 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2012/6/30 Andika Triwidada <email@example.com>:
> String ID so3res.src#STR_CONVERT_TO.string.text has
> original text = "Converts the selected %1object to the object type %2."
> I wonder if '%1object' a typo and was meant to be '%1 object' instead.
Thanks for the bug report. Yes, it is a typo. Moreover, looking closer
to the source, it seems to be an unused string. If it really is, I'll
remove it from source code.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Is this a typo?||Andika Triwidada <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Is this a typo?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug hunting session: we need you :)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Is this a typo?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug hunting session: we need you :)