[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags
- From: Chris Leonard <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:40:34 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:17 AM, Zeki Bildirici <email@example.com> wrote:
> When reviewing the Turkish translations for LibreOffice Help 3.6(and
> 3.5), in the "review tab" shows "hassuggestion
> 508 strings (1%) failed" However, when click to the link, Pootle
> says: "No matching strings to review."
> After accepting the suggestion, does the sign of the tag remains or is it a bug?
I was able to see two strings that had suggestions, (not 508)
> Btw, on project home screen, while pointing the cursor over the
> untranslated lines, the notice shows the untranslated words and the
> words which needs review.
> This review means the fuzzy translations or more?
In that context, "X words need review" means that there are that many
words in "untranslated" strings plus "fuzzy" strings, when there are
no untranslated or fuzzy strings that will say 'Complete".
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags||Zeki Bildirici <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags||Zeki Bildirici <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Bar colors in Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags