[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags
- From: Zeki Bildirici <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 14:17:45 +0300
- To: email@example.com
When reviewing the Turkish translations for LibreOffice Help 3.6(and
3.5), in the "review tab" shows "hassuggestion
508 strings (1%) failed" However, when click to the link, Pootle
says: "No matching strings to review."
After accepting the suggestion, does the sign of the tag remains or is it a bug?
Btw, on project home screen, while pointing the cursor over the
untranslated lines, the notice shows the untranslated words and the
words which needs review.
This review means the fuzzy translations or more?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags||Chris Leonard <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.5 RC1 available
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Bar colors in Calc
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.5 RC1 available
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings with "hassuggestion" tags