[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Geography & History
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Geography & History
- From: Olav Dahlum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:09:09 +0200
- To: email@example.com
2012/6/13 Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Gosh... that LibreOffice translation job is an exercise of World
> Geography and History... Countless times I had to go to pt.Wikipedia to
> get where all those languages come from and their localized names....
> Lot of fun...
> - --
> Olivier Hallot
> Founder, Board of Directors Member - The Document Foundation
Translation work can be a nightmare from time to time, and especially on
large scale projects where a lot of people have worked on the content.
However, a large compendium and some knowledge usually does the trick.
However, I do sometimes miss feedback from users so I can improve on the
PGP key ID: 0xA6BD1795
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Geography & History||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Geography & History||Andika Triwidada <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Geography & History||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 3.6 Strings help
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Geography & History
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Geography & History
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Geography & History