2012.05.23 16:53, Marc Paré rašė:
Hi Rimas et al

Le 2012-05-23 08:54, Rimas Kudelis a écrit :
Hi Sophie,

2012.05.22 11:36, Sophie Gautier rašė:
Please, fill the table of website maintainers with your name on this
page or ask your website team to do it.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#General
Thanks in advance for your help.

Doesn't this table duplicate the content on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language at least partially? If so,
then what's the point to do that? IMO, it would be best if all
information would only be stored at one place at a time, otherwise
confusion and differentiation of the info is unavoidable.

Rimas

There is talk of this on the website list[1] and I think the idea is to consolidate all page into a more complete list and keep it on one wiki page. All lists could then refer to that particular page.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/7781

Doh, looks like someone decided to create a new table just because they didn't know the table already exists, and in result we have two tables duplicating the same data and plan to decide on which one to keep "in a month or so". Why not make a decision right away and then keep just one of them?

Rimas