[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.4 RC1 available
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.4 RC1 available
- From: Petr Mladek <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 11:43:19 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Andras Timar <email@example.com>, Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>, libreoffice-dev <email@example.com>, Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bjoern Michaelsen <email@example.com>, Thomas Arnhold <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Meeks <MMeeks@suse.com>
Cor Nouws píše v Út 22. 05. 2012 v 22:42 +0200:
> Hi Valter,
> Valter Mura wrote (22-05-12 21:46)
> > I don't know anybody else experienced the same issue: if I click on a
> > menu in the main toolbar, I get a different indication for the shortcut
> > vs. the previous one - that's to say, now I see, e.g., for the Italian
> > localization "File|Salva con nome... (Save as...):
> > - now: "Control+Shift+S" ; before: "Ctrl+Maiusc+S"
> > So, it seems the interface "doesn't seem to see" the language
> > translation for shortcuts.
> I see a sort of the same effect in Dutch.
> In 353 : Ctrl+Shft+S
> In 354rc1 : Control+Shift+S
We did some investigation with Andras. The problem seems to be Linux
specific. The problem is "only" with translation of the special keys,
e.g. "Ctrl", "Alt". The menu describes the right letters. For example,
"Ctrl+A" is used to open new file in Spanish and it shows "Cotrol+A" in
the Spanish "File/Open" menu. The shortcuts work as expected. I am not
happy with the bug but it should not block the release.
Andras found that the regression is most likely caused by the fix:
"lp#818761: Remove SalDisplay::GetKeyboardName", see
Thomas, Bjoern, could you please have a look and provide better solution
for 3.5.5 and 3.6.0 releases?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.4 RC1 available||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.4 RC1 available||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.4 RC1 available||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website maintainers
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website maintainers
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.4 RC1 available
- Next by thread: Re: non-localized shortcuts: was [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.4 RC1 available