[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Permission aprove in pootle
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Permission aprove in pootle
- From: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:40:54 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I need permissions for to aprove in pootle for all project Libreoffice (website, Terminology, LibreOffice 3.5 ..., Extensions ...) because I use for translation a local application (Narro) and I upload the final files translate in pootle.
In this moment I have normal permission and I don't permission for aprove.
My account is oprea.luci.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Permission aprove in pootle||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] how to involve in translation projects other than ui & help?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] how to involve in translation projects other than ui & help?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] how to involve in translation projects other than ui & help?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Permission aprove in pootle