On 28/03/2012 01:34 ከሰዓት, Andreas Tamar wrote:
Hi Samson,

2012/3/28 sam<sambelete25@gmail.com>:
Hello all

I'm one of the late comer translator Amharic (Ethiopia). currently I'm
working in Libre Office 3.5.
I couldn't find my language pack in Download section. can some body tell me
what I'm doing wrong?
so I can fix it. I want to download and see what it looks like and fix some
errors

Amharic translation came late in the 3.5 cycle, so we could not
include it. Amharic uses a special script so I think it will be good,
if it goes through a full beta cycle for 3.6. 3.6 betas will be
available in June. Until that you can use the daily builds that
Christian mentioned, or I can build a Windows installer for you.

Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks,
Andras

Thanks Andreas & Christian for the reply

Andreas if I'm not wasting your time I will be happy to see it what it looks like
otherwise I will wait June.

Thanks
Samson