[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Autodetect language?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Autodetect language?
- From: Michael Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:26:21 +0100
- To: LibreOffice l10n <email@example.com>
Does anyone know if someone has been experimenting with some kind of autodetect language function and if so, how to disable it? My experience with OO/LO to date has been that it's thankfully easy to tell the the programme a document is in language X - and for that to remain so. But as of lately it seems like LO is trying to be smarter than me and keeps trying to set the document language to other languages. Needless to say, badly...
I'm not sure if it's a feature or bug - or even how exactly to replicate this, it's fairly elusive though I'll make notes if it happens again. Any thoughts?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Autodetect language?||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.5.2-rc2 from libreoffice-3-5-2 branch
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Autodetect language?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.5.2-rc2 from libreoffice-3-5-2 branch
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Autodetect language?