[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Quick poll on QA on your localized version
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Quick poll on QA on your localized version
- From: Xuacu Saturio <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:36:33 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Sophie, this is the answer for the Asturian Team
El 02/03/12 12:02, Sophie Gautier escribió:
This is a quick poll on QA done by your team on the builds in your language, please take 5 mn to answer:
- Are you doing manual tests on the builds?
. on the RC only?
Yes. Also betas. Tests consist of normal use of LibreOffice with random documents, and a quick glance at the interface.
. using Litmus?
- Are you running other types of tests
- You are not doing any tests
. because you're not interested
. because you don't have the manpower to run them
. because they are not adapted to your language
. because you're not aware of any test
We are a small team and it's not likely we can improve our testing unless it's really easy to do it "on the fly". I mean, It would be fine if we can tell an occasional tester "open this URL in your browser, do what it says and you're done in 30 minutes". Easy to say, but hard to code, I know :)
Thanks a lot for your answers :-)
Sent while testing Thunderbird
Unviáu dende Thunderbird en pruebes
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Quick poll on QA on your localized version||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Quick poll on QA on your localized version
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Quick poll on QA on your localized version
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Quick poll on QA on your localized version
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Quick poll on QA on your localized version